Have you chosen a template for your Facebook page yet?
To keep ahead of the game you need to make sure that important information is top priority on your Facebook page.
Facebook has introduced a new page layout editing facility, including templates that they would recommend for various business types.
There are seven templates to choose from:
- Standard (not recommended)
- Professional Services – for anyone who has already added their key services to the page. If you are a B2B provider, then this template is probably for you.
- Shopping – this template is designed to showcase your shop and online bookings.
- Venues – Designed so you can highlight useful info like your venue’s hours, location and upcoming events.
- Gaming – Designed to showcase Games, including a tab for Groups where people can find other fans. (If you run a very active group then this template may be right up your street)
- Politicians – Designed to help politicians reach their supporters and communicate their message. I can’t imagine that many of my audience will be interested in this tab, but you never know!
- Restaurants & Cafes – Designed to highlight photos and important info about your menu, hours and location.
To read more about this facility in Facebook check out this detailed GU blog.