It was a pleasure to meet you all at the Cranfield Technology Park, and thank you to and thanks to the team at the Cranfield Innovation Centre for organising it.
As promised, here are a few goodies for you, including the slides from the event. I have now included some extra videos within the slides.
Warning: Don't click the arrows to move through the slides, just click anywhere on the white space.
Free Downloads & Offers
- Free ebook – 75 ideas of things to post on social media
- Free Facebook webinar – is your page set up correctly? Click here
- Free Twitter webinar – is your Twitter account built correctly? Click here
- Blogging checklist can be found here.
- If you are interested in our Social Media Coaching Club (from £15 a month) click here
- If all this social media stuff is too much hassle, then consider outsourcing it. Here are our prices for social media management
Free Tools that I mentioned:
- Likealyzer.com – a great tool to analyze your Facebook page.
- Mention.net – this is a fab tool to have a listening strategy.
- Twibbon.com – a freebie tool to add a little ribbon to your twitter account
- Tweriod.com – (I don't think I mentioned this one today, but it's a wicked tool to find out when your network is online the most)
- MeetEdgar.com – the best social media management tool out there at the moment
- Blab.im – a new live streaming app.
- Manageflitter.com – a great way to cleanse your Twitter account.
- Postplanner.com – check out this site for “ideas” for content for your social media accounts.
- Hootsuite.com – another social media management tool.
- Content Inc – one of the best books of 2015
- Want to find an email address? go to www.referyes.com
- If you want to search for people on LinkedIn – go to www.recruitin.net
- Find and follow your target market on Twitter – go to www.followerwonk.com
Do you like reading?
If you enjoy reading personal development, business, productivity and online marketing topics, then here is a selection of my best read books that you may find interesting.
Follow Julia Doherty – Social Media Geek's board Books Worth Reading on Pinterest.
Free – Live Chat
We also have a free “live chat” facility on our website and Facebook page. If you have a quick question then one of my team will be available during working hours.
Free How To Videos
Thanks again for all of your support and I hope to see you next year!
See you on Facebook & Twitter!