Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
Client emails “can you send me some dates over”?
You “yes, here are some dates in the next few weeks, let me know what suits your schedule”
Client – replies a week later “I'll take the Wednesday at 12 noon”.
You – “I'm sorry, but that slot has been snapped up now, here are some more dates”
…and so the process continues!
I found myself constantly having the same conversation with my clients and prospects. Previously I have used Time Trader and Doodle, but there have been many glitches with these systems, especially if you use iCal rather than Google Calendar.
Enter Acuity Scheduling!
I love this system because:
- It was super easy to set up – no technical knowledge needed.
- I love the customization abilities
- You can embed on your website
- It is fully mobile compatible
- The email notifications and reminder systems are excellent
- The integration with MailChimp and other systems
- Take payments and offer discount/promo codes (this is fab!)
- It integrates with iCal/iCloud/Google Calendar – which has been my main gripe with other diary systems.
- It does a lot more and is relatively inexpensive compared to other systems. We pay $19 a month, and we manage 6 diaries.
Find out more hereSocial Snippet