I run a digital marketing and social media company, so I was intrigued to read this book as all the gurus are talking about it. I love the phrase jab jab jab right hook. A jab is the same as Green Umbrellas “Beans on Toast”. This book has certainly made me think about some of the micro content that we produce for our clients. The biggest takeaway's that I had:
1. Putting our logo on the pictures on Facebook / Pinterest
2. Using images in Twitter much more.
3. Use video and I'm inspired to embrace Twitter Vine again
4. Think how to use snapchat in business.
5. We do a lot of “behind the scenes stuff”, but the education side has dropped, so I will add more education jabs to my list for 2014