I was searching for a tool that would enable me to schedule my emails in MacMail. I am an early riser and the last thing I want is for people to receive emails from me at 5am in the morning – how sad does that make me look? I discovered MailBulter, which is a mac only product and integrates with MacMail. I have been that pleased with the features of this product that I now pay a small monthly subscription for the advanced version.
- Direct Access – open your emails from a small icon (A bit like dropbox or Google drive)
- Follow up – when you are sending an email, you can click a button at the bottom that says “follow up” and then select the days, months or customise the date – this syncronises with the reminders in your Mac and pings you a message to follow up on the day. Cool!
- Track to see if the person has opened your email (basic, but you could not do this in MacMail previously)
- Scheduling – love this part!
- More Features include, Cloud Upload, Signatures, Undo Send, Notes, Emojis and many more.
Find out more here: https://www.mailbutler.io/referral/24523Social Snippet