I have been using this app to record mileage and expenses for many years and in my opinion it is one of the best apps on the market.
It is currently £2.29 in the iOS / Android app store.
- I love the mileage tracker – none of this “add mileage numbers”, simply click the GPS button, drive and then click the GPS button at the end of your destination – it calculates the mileage for you!
- I have a couple of businesses, and a few different cars, so you can record mileage for each – keeping them separate.
- Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later – so if you attend a regular networking event, or go to see a certain client once a month, then the app saves these destinations for you.
- Choose either kilometers or miles
- Watch your deductions add up with each addition to your trip log
- The best part is the creation of an Excel spreadsheet / CSV file, which you can click one button and email it to your accountant at the press of the button.
MileBug does all of this and more! MileBug mileage tracker for iPhone/iPod Touch, Android OS, or WP8 makes it easy to keep records for those who are always on the go, or who just want a central, simple place to keep track of their trip miles and expenses.