We upgraded from Freshbooks to Xero when we became a limited company a few years ago. Don't get me wrong, I love Freshbooks, but we just needed a system that would work a bit smarter for us.
- Very user friendly
- Easy to set up
- Simple bookkeeping
- It's online, so you can login anywhere.
- Great community forum and their help system is brilliant.
- Integrates with online bank fees and PayPal – makes bank reconciliation easy.
- Our accountant has his own access, and you can limit access to other users.
- Runs, invoices, payroll (which Freshbooks does not do), and a cool purchase order system.
- We use the invoice reminders which are really handy
- Reoccurring invoices system saves us a lot of time. (Freshbooks also has this feature)
- Xero also syncronises with our CRM system (We use Capsule), but it works with many other CRM systems.
- and lots more!