Almost every day I get asked by someone if they can get together, have a coffee, because they would like to “pick my brain”, or perhaps attend one of their networking events as a speaker free of charge, and although I try hard to help people, I simply no longer have the time for these types of gatherings.
But recently, as I was responding to yet another email with my standard template signature, I thought, I need a better answer than “sorry, I haven't got time”. So now the answer is, “Yes, you can absolutely pick my brain”
Here are nine ways you can get access to me. These are arranged from free, to least expensive to most expensive.
1. Search my site. I have written over 400 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the bottom right-hand corner of this page. I also have a “goodies” page, which gives loads of free eBooks and checklists, my book recommendations and tools of the trade.
2. Subscribe to my updates.I currently publish a minimum of two new blog posts a week on my web-site. By subscribing, you’ll never miss a post.
3. Search my how to videos – I have “how to” playlists set up in YouTube for Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite and misc. If you are looking at finding out how to do something then please simply view my YouTube channel learn more..
4. Try a free wifi workshop. I run webinars on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter every week, and I have other workshops in the pipeline for development. These webinars are constantly being updated, so if you have a social media question, the answer will probably be here…. learn more….
5. Free online chat service. Often, one of my team are able to answer your question, so check out the FREE social media helpline by clicking “live chat” on our website or “Let's Connect” on the Facebook Page. Learn more …
6. Leave ME a voicemail. If you have a burning question, and would only want me to answer this question for you, then I am happy to respond to a voicemail, that I could possibly use in my podcast. If you would like some additional exposure about your organisation and would like a personal response from me without the expense of a consultation then click here to Learn more …
7. Book me as a speaker.I have been speaking publicly for a number of years now and have keynoted many events. I currently do a limited number of speeches each year for corporations, conferences, and trade associations. Speaking gigs are here.
8. Book a consultation– To get an overview of your current online presence, and perhaps steer you in the right direction, then I suggest booking a 1hr full consultation, which is always presented by Julia. Click here to find out availability
9. Hire me as a consultant.I love coaching and consulting, especially on topics such as social media, recruitment, technology, but I have limited time available. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, then please email me with your details and I will “quote you happy”firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.