Are you struggling to think of new and engaging content to post on social media? Let us give you some inspiration!
About this Event
In this webinar, we’ll share with you at least 20 ideas of things to post on social media. We’ll show you how you can make use these ideas to ensure your profiles stand out in a crowded newsfeed, enabling you to remain top of mind with your network.
Who is this webinar for?
If you are a business owner, or have responsibility for your social media presence we guarantee you’ll get value from this webinar. Social Media is the ultimate brand awareness tool and nurture tool but maintaining a consistent presence is essential for success.
What will I achieve from watching this webinar?
- You’ll have 20 content ideas you can tweak and make relevant for your brand.
- You will learn the tips and techniques for content curation we use at Green Umbrella on a daily basis.
- You will feel confident implementing your content strategy and creating posts that will engage your audience
- On hour webinar presented by Christina Robinson, MD of Green Umbrella Marketing Ltd
- A 30 minute follow up call to discuss how you can make the ideas shared in the webinar relevant for your business with one of our Digital Marketing Coaches
- Discounts on follow up 121 coaching sessions and entry into the Green Umbrella Coaching Club
IMPORTANT – ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED AND PAID, YOU WILL BE SENT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE ONE STEP INSTRUCTION PROVIDED!