Have You Set Your Social Media Goals and Objectives?
Have you set your social media and online marketing goals and objectives yet? If you do not know what your main reasons for being on social media is then what is the point and how do you know that you are successful?
In this video, Julia will talk you through the top five social media and online marketing objectives for most businesses, however we have 15 to share with you today. Please take a look at the list, but only select three that are relevant to your business. I know you will want to select more, but by only selecting three will keep you focused.
- Driving traffic to your website.
- Brand awareness
- Appearing as an expert in your field.
- Reputation management
- Listening strategy for your competitors
- Uncover new opportunities (sales/lead generation)
- Customer loyalty, retention of business
- Support and stay connected with organisations you are passionate about. (Charities/affiliates).
- Get news instantaneously. (Trend jacking, newsjacking)
- To learn new things
- To connect at conferences and events
- An excellent avenue to provide fantastic customer service
- Rank higher in the search engines
- Minimize cost without sacrificing quality
- Connect with your customers with a personal touch.
There are many more reasons why businesses should be active on social media, but the above are the top 15.
What is your main reason for being active on social media? Is it working for you? I’d love to hear your comments.