Event guest speaker
Over the years the Green Umbrella Marketing team have been invited as guest speakers at all kinds of events from smaller, less formal, meetings to large conferences. Our public speakers are experts in their field, and our presentations and conference events are known for simplifying the social media world in a unique, interactive, and fun way. Most importantly, we're known for delivering those ‘light bulb’ moments and practical strategies that the audience can take home with them and implement immediately.
Our speakers inspire and motivate the audience - encouraging them to take control by gaining confidence in the subject. What anyone involved with learning will tell you is that we all learn better by ‘doing’, so our sessions are focused on practical take-home advice that means you will be able to practice what we preached.
Our presenters have an inclusive, no fluff, no high concept, no waffle and positively no technobabble, approach so that our attendees leave the event empowered with the knowledge to implement useful, practical and of course, highly successful solutions.
We're not the type of speakers who rush in and out without taking time to truly connect with attendees. We aim to be the first person to arrive at the event, to ensure that conference attendees have as much access to us as possible. We're truly passionate about making a difference to the small business owner through sharing our depth of online marketing, social media knowledge, and business building skills.
Topics to choose from:
Although not limited to these, the following gives you an outline of subjects we are confident speaking about:-
1. Time Management Tips for Extremely Busy People
Do you want to get more out of your day? What about your staff, wouldn't it be great if they had some golden nuggets of inspiration that would enable them to work smarter not harder? In this workshop, we will cover various techniques, tools and strategies for making the most out of every day. From inbox zero to daily planning, from goal setting to having focus blocks in the year.
2. Traditional Marketing V Digital Marketing
We live in a world where cross-media strategies are imperative as we know that people absorb information in different ways. This talk will guide you through "what is hot, and what is not" in the world of marketing (online and offline).
3. Building Your Property On Other People's Land
When you consider the long list of functionalities that have been removed from social media platforms and the constant tweaks to their algorithms that drive business owners to resort to paid strategies; the message becomes loud and clear. You have NO control over these social media sites, therefore you should never rely on this form of marketing alone. Yes, exploit it while you have it, but make sure that you are building your network on the platforms that you can control - namely your website and your email subscription list. In this mini talk, we will go through the best ways to harness your website to get conversions, and tips for collecting email addresses from clients and candidates using both social media and other online marketing techniques.
4. LinkedIn for Business
This workshop will include how to use the key features of LinkedIn. We will touch on sourcing your ideal target client, LinkedIn etiquette, and whether or not you should upgrade along with best practice for your daily LinkedIn activities and how to make your LinkedIn profile shine.
5. How To Master The Art Of Blogging
If Google rankings are important for your business, then blogging or producing regular news on your website is an essential ingredient for success.
In this taster session, we will deliver:-
- The main reasons for blogging
- Working through a 13 point checklist, how effective is your current blog / news area?
- Techniques on where to generate ideas for your blog
- Lots of tools and tips as we go!
6. How To Win Business Using Social Media
Need to boost sales? People now spend more time on social media than in their email inbox. It’s therefore important for business owners to have specific social plans in place to grow their audience, promote their best content and measure the impact. This session looks at how you can harness the power of social media to attract clients and candidates. We'll touch on sales techniques & strategies that can be used on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- 60-120 minute keynote
- Half-day training
- Full-day Social Media Immersion Day
- 2-3 day on-site Social Media Immersion
What can you expect from us in return?
If you are considering booking a Green Umbrella presenter or guest speaker for your event, here is what you can expect from us:-
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- A custom resource pack, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides we used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources we believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure we met your expectations. (We also want to know how you think we can improve.)
Our speakers have extensive expertise in speaking to business owners, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, coaches, speakers, authors and trainers. We also love to lead in-house customised immersion days for companies of all sizes.