I love Wordswag and I use it every day. Everyone tends to use Wordswag on Instagram, but not everyone uses all of it’s features. In fact, it took me a while to figure out some of them!
* Search the database of excellent images and use them completely free of charge. (note: click where it says “Search pixabay images” ie: type in “camera” and see the collection of camera images. Lots of people only use their own photos from the camera roll, or the backgrounds that are showcased – but go one step further and search for the perfect image.
* If your image is going on Instagram or Facebook then try to choose “square crop” as these work better. However, I have been using the “don’t crop” images for my blog articles as they are landscape.
* Try the “shuffle” (see the two dice) on the right, when you are trying different text styles.
* I also like to play with the colour feature. If you go right to the end then you will see multi-colours and these can look really good with the right image.
* On the image icon, click to play with “blur” and brightness and other styles.
*I have had problems posting to Pinterest in the past but it seems to be playing nicely at the moment.
* Always add a watermark of your company logo to all your images. I keep a vector image of the Green Umbrella logo in my favourites.
* I also keep some templates that we have created in my favourites such as “tip of the day” or “happy birthday” – we simply fill in the blank.
I hope this helps.