The answer to that one is yes! Consistency is the key to success for any type of marketing and blogging is no exception.
I will go into more detail in further tips, but here are a few things to consider:-
- Does the content show personality and is it conversational?
- Will the readers get value from the article (make sure it is not salesy).
- Does it answer a question, issue or other topic your readers need or want to know?
- Have you included some type of act, figure or statistic?
- Have you spell checked the article? (We use grammarly to check for spelling and grammar)
- Read the article out loud. This is very important as it is the easiest way to pick up mistakes.
- Ask another person to proofread the article for you.